For the correct navigation through this web page and guarantee access to the users to all the contents advertised by COFFETEK LTD, free of errors, physical files of personal information housed in the user’s own terminal, commonly know as browsing cookies, are used. Cookies allow us to remember preferences and recognize users in successive visits to the site, as well as to correctly visualize certain sections of the web.
Navigation through our website with cookies activated, necessarily implies having previously accepted the cookies policy established by COFFETEK LTD as a supplier of the add-on cookie. The user has the possibility, at all times, to configure their browser in order to check the cookies used, enable and disable the existing cookie files, check the dato of persistence and expiration, as well as adapt the configuration of warnings of their needs of blocking in navigation.
Specifically, COFFETEK LTD uses the following cookies:
- Persistent Cookies: Are a type of data which are stored in the terminal and canbe accessed and treated for a period defined by the head of the cookie. This site uses persistent cookies that are stored locally to keep information about the las market you visited to redirect you keeping geographic data as input, and automatically, the website is changed to the language of the country in which os localized./li>
- Analysis Cookies: These cookies, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your surfing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services to you./li>
By accepting the Cookies Policy, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above. You can object to such treatment from Google Analytics by installing and using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, downloadable from here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Internet Explorer: Open the browser, click “Tools” on the top and select the tab “options” → Check the tab “Privacy” and check the security level → If Internet settings are not “media” will be blocking cookies
- Google Chrome: Open the browser, click “Tools” on the top and select the tab “options” → In “Options”, click “Privacy” → Check “enable cookie management”.
- Mozilla Firefox: Open the browser, click “Tools” on the top and select “Options” → Select the Privacy icon → Click on cookies, and check “allow installation of cookies”.
- Safari: Open the browser, click “Tools” on the top and select the tab “Options” → Click on the tab “Security” and check the “Block Access of third party cookies” is checked or not → Click on “Save”.
- Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX: Enter “Explorer” and select “Preferences” in the navigation bar → Scroll down until you see “Cookies” below received files → Check “Do not ask again”.
- Safari on OSX: Enter Safari and select “Preferences” in the navigation bar → Click on the tab “Security” and check “accept cookies” → Select the option “Only from the current site”.
- Mozilla and Netscape on OSX: Enter “Mozilla” or “Netscape” and on the top of your browser, check the option for “Preferences” → Scroll down until you see “Cookies” under “Privacy and Security” → Check the “Allow cookies Access only from the actual site”.
- Opera: Enter “Opera” and select “Menu” and “Settings” in the navigation bar → Select “Preferences” and click on the tab “Advanced” → Check “Accept Cookies”.