We believe in environmental responsibility
Protecting the environment is important for the conservation of precious natural resources and the continued health of our planet. Coffetek recognises its responsibility as a global citizen and we continually strive to reduce the environmental impact of our operations and products.
Coffetek comply with the latest environmental legislation and we aim to exceed these requirements where possible. Through regular communication with our employees and supply partners we aim to raise environmental awareness.
When it comes to reducing our carbon footprint we continue to lead the market through product design, manufacturing techniques & logistical operations.
- Machine reliability is the key to reduce resource use.
- Coffetek is the first manufacturer in the world to have products independently tested to the EVA-EMP standard
- Recycled materials are used wherever possible
- All card board and paper packaging is either recycled internally for distribution of spare parts or sent to a local recycling facility
- All steel, stainless steel and aluminium is recycled locally
- Wherever possible local suppliers are used to ensure the shortest logistical paths
- Coffetek is founder members of the C10C initiative
To ensure that at the end of their life our products are disposed of in a responsible and environmentally friendly manner we provide a take-back service. The take back service also applies to older equipment from other manufactures being replaced on a ‘like for like’ basis with Coffetek equipment. (‘Like for Like’ is defined as any brand of equipment being replaced by new equipment providing the same basic function).
We will continually monitor and review our progress.
Coffetek Limited complies with the requirements laid down in the WEEE Directive.
To help use ensure that we meet our obligations we are a member of the DHL Enviro Solutions producer compliance scheme.
Producer Registration Number which is WEE/GA0196VQ